Dress Code Policies
Camp Tanner has a few dress code policies. Please read them so that you can make sure to send appropriate attire allowing your camper to have what they need to follow these rules:
- Campers must have close-toed shoes at all times (this includes crocs, running shoes, rubber boots, and some sandals with a strap and toe). The only place where sandals are permitted is on the pool deck. Please send your camper with appropriate footwear.
- Campers must wear a hat during the daytime hours. Please send along a hat and maybe even a spare in case they lose one.
- Campers must wear long sleeves and pants to campfire to help prevent bug bites. Please send enough for your camper to wear this for 5 nights.
- Shirts must have at least 2 finger width straps and must cover the chest and all the way to the pant line. No tube tops, belly-tops, spaghetti straps, or wide cut arms on tank tops that expose the nipples.
- Pants/ shorts should cover appropriately. This is an active environment and everyone should be able to move freely without butt cracks or cheeks showing.
- Bathing suits for girls must be one piece or Tankini (no belly showing). If a camper only has bikini swim wear please send them with a dark coloured t-shirt to wear over it in the pool.
- Long hair must be worn up in the pool to avoid hair in the drains. If your child has hair long enough to be put in a ponytail (both boys and girls) please send them with lots of elastics so they have enough if a few get lost throughout the week.