Hi Camp Families,
We are currently still waiting to open our registration for summer 2021. The health unit currently is still awaiting a decision as to if overnight summer camps will be allowed in summer 2021. As for now we continue to patiently wait along with you. We have decided that we will update with the health unit in early April and will be making our final decision about summer 2021 on April 8 following our April board meeting. We hope to have good news as of April 8 and will be able to open registration. Stay tuned for more updates then!
As for staff, we are currently still taking staff applications. Our application deadline for staffing is March 21, 2021. We would like to collect all applications for interested applicants so that we can begin interviews in April if (and hopefully when) we get the green light to open. Applicants who have applied before March 21 will have first consideration so apply now!
Thanks for your patience in this challenging time,
Grrrruff & The Camp Tanner Inc. Board
Leave a Reply.
Covid-19 Updates Page
Hi parents and campers. This is the place to check for updates regarding the pandemic. We are still in the process of sorting out many of the details regarding summer, but this is where it will be as we make decisions. This will be updated once a month (after our monthly board meetings). Expect updates in the second week of each month.